Sometimes you know these lessons and sometimes you forget, or you wish you could pass them on to others
I thought the following list from a Morningstar article on a petite woman now flying 757s was a good summary to pass on:
Here are five lessons Ellen passed on to me that I believe every financial advisor can take away from her story:
1. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do it!
2. Dreams are the beginning of your destiny.
3. Be willing to chip away at your goals for years–success doesn’t have to happen overnight.
4. Always be enthusiastic about your work.
5. Never quit. A lot of people say they want to be great at what they do, but only those with determination and perseverance to push through the difficult days will make it to their goal.
Hope this helps you are someone important to you